Antiaging Health & Nutrition - Solutions & Education .....

*** Anti Aging: - Why my interest and possibly yours? Personal physical complaints and my search for solutions. Taking responsibility for my personal health and find out why there is contradictory reporting concerning this subject.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Fasting as an Anti Aging method

Life extension and disease treatment through periodical fasting and
caloric restrictions - the most powerful scientifically proven
natural anti-aging method.
- Arcady Economo, Ph.D.

PERIODIC FASTING versus REGULAR CALORIC RESTRICTION

If you are serious about achieving optimum results by means of caloric restriction, there are several important reasons to choose the PERIODIC FASTING method, rather than simply a constant calorie-level each day.

1. Fasting can not only extend the lifespan because of calorie restriction effect, it can also be an effective curative and treatment method (see: http://antiaging-europe.com/diseases.html). While fasting, the whole organism, we believe, has an opportunity to cure itself, due to intensification of intrinsic repair processes, We consider just regular (continuous) caloric restriction has not such a powerful curative capacity.

-----//------

"My prolonged fast introduced me to myself! I now feel so much more knowledgeable about how my body functions and what the optimal method of caring for it is. This was a pleasurable journey. I am so happy to have tried this. I am sure I could not have done it on my own, even if I knew exactly what to do. Fasting in an environment as beautiful and serene as the Adriatic Coast was like going on holiday to the Caribbean only here I actually lost weight! Thank you, thank you, thank you for doing such a service to humanity by supervising fasts for people from all over the world. Keep up the good work!"
- Margaret Westbrooke

"My goal was to re-gain my health, and I feel as though I have actually been given my life back; this is said with NO exaggeration! My back pain, sleep disorder, fibromyalgia, high blood-pressure, excess weight and depression are completely gone. I'm 'in love' with life again, and my entire family is delighted. You have been more than wonderful, and were certainly all the support anyone could ever need. At a better time in his life, my husband, who's a businessman, definitely wants to do this, as he has seen what it has done for me."
- Amy Thompson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Life Extension-Antiaging Products and Nutrients
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]


© 2001-2004 WebRing Inc. - 
Help - Browse WebRing